Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Trust me on this one





I am very happy that Chris and I got to go watch a movie last night.
It was a very nice much needed date. Poor baby he's been working
so hard on trying to finish my in-laws shed. He is such a hard worker.

The move we watched is about the Pioneers from the mormon church.
I must say that I highly recommend the movie 17 Miracles. It is
the best movie I've seen in a really long time. I loved it and it made
me realize how fortunate we are to be members of the church and not
have to go through all the hardships they had to go through. It
was such a beautiuful movie, Chris and I both thought it was
well worth our money.

Just remember to bring your Klenex if you want something to wipe
your tears with.
Go see it before it's not on theaters anymore.
I promise you'll love it.



Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment