Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am a big baby, i know.

WARNING!
I am super grumpy this week. You might want to keep your distance from me.

Get this:
I have to get a million things done to my teeth and I am not a happy camper. It's going to cost a grip. I went to get X-rayed and I got back pretty bad news. Im bummed, sad, and stressed.
I seriously almost cried to the dental assistant. I am so thankful that she was so nice because that made me feel so much better. I am so glad that I went there because they all treated me super nice and it felt right.

Anyways I have to get so much dental work and Im feeling so sad about it. On top of that I am PMSING!!!!!!!!
Sorry if its TMI but is my blog.

I need some chocolate.

Lets hope this week gets better. At least i get to go home to my adorable husband.

:)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment