Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My all time favorite


I have to admit everytime I see this picture it brings such joy and happiness to my heart. I love this so much and it comforts me when I need it the most. I love it so much that I have put it up next to our bed.
We still havent hung up that many things around the house but we do have a couple frames and I have a couple pictures of Christ. I need to find a custom made frame because I have a huge picture of Chris I'd like to put up within the next couple week. Anyone know a good cheap place for custom frames? I Need to put it up ASAP. I hope you like this picture as much as I do.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Michaels almost always has a coupon for their custom framing. I would check there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check Amazon. You'd be surprised at all of the frames they have online.

    ReplyDelete