Thursday, June 2, 2011

Best way to start your day

Is by going to the Temple with loved ones.

This morning I got to go with my husband and mom, it was
awesome. I loved going today early in the morning.
Honestly today was one of the first days that I felt like
I was actually soaking it all in. I woke up in a good mood and
it made me fall in love a little deeper with my husband- just
when i thought it was possible it happens agains.
I am so proud of how many times we've been able to go despite
our crazy schedules we are trying to make this our number one
priority at least one a month. And I have felt the blessings
that come from doing this.
I am so lucky to marry a worthy person who always strives to be
better. I am so excited to go again with my family.

But maybe next time I wont forget to bring cash so that we can eat
breakfast at the cafeteria. Just so you know the food there is amazing
I love eating there. I've only ate there once but I felt like the food
there was so fresh and delicious.

I think I'll be able to go again next week. I'm hoping that we can
because we might be too busy trying to prepare for camping.
I cant wait for next weekend we are going to Canyon Creek with
some of the Rudd family. I sense some really good times coming up.
FYI - Exactly a year ago from this camp out marks the time that Chris
and I said I love you to each other!!! isnt that so cute? I am so excited.
I love him and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.


Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment