Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer time




















We went swimming last last weekend, I loved it so much! I absolutely love my parents pool and if you guys remember from me posting it on here, that is where Chris proposed to me. So yes it holds a special place in my heart. We swam, splashed each other, and of course we had to go down the slide. I would've taken more pictures but then my camera died.
The next couple were of Princessa and I cuddling on the couch because I wasn't feeling good and I had to relax on Thursday night before we went camping for the three days.
Then the last pictures are of Chris and I ate breakfast at this really good restaurant called something like Park Central or something. It is located in downtown Phoenix. We absolutely loved it. Chris got eggs, potatoes, and biscuits with gravy and I got french toast with biscuits. DELICIOUS! I highly recommend it.

I am so thankful for the summer time and all the time I've been able to have with my family. I have less stress from not working as much and I am able to do more of my wifely duties. I am trying and trying to be better at the small things and I believe I am slowly but surely doing just that. HIpp hipp hooray.


Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment