Thursday, June 23, 2011

I did it!

I went to the Temple again early in the AM with my mom! I am so happy that I got to go. Specially since I didn't even hesitate to get up at five- go me!

I am so happy that i have the oppourtunity to live about 10 minutes from the Temple. The more I think about it the more I become thankful for this. The Mesa Temple is so beautiful inside and out. I love going in there and then putting some names that I think need extra prayers. I feel so proud and I know my testimony keeps growing because of it.

I am so happy I got married in the Temple and I know I am sealed to my husband as long as we both are faithful to each other. There's no money in the world that could give you eternal happiness.


On a side note - TODAY IS HOT HOT! I am going to the gym later and then Im going swimming with my family. I can't wait. Right now is the perfect swim weather. Specially the night times. If you dont have a pool, Im sorrrry hopefully you know someone that does because thats the only way to survive summers here. We w
ill be getting our pool fixed next year :) SO by next summer we are getting our pool redone. I cant wait. We can't do it this year unfortunately because there's no way we could afford it.

Have fun and swim during this hot hot time!
I love swimming & raspados. yumm


love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment