Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am proud



One of my dear friends from high school will get home from his mission and I couldn't be any more proud. My friend and I are like brother and sister, and since I don't have any brothers besides my in laws, I can tell you that he means so much to me and I've missed seeing him. Honestly, I cant believe it's been two years since he left. He is such a good example of Missionary work. He will be coming back from serving a mission in Kentucky. It's crazy how fast time flies. I can remember going to his little farewell party and thinking I wonder what will happen in these two years. He is the one on the left.

Life is amazing and I can't wait to see my good friend Jonathan!!
I know he's impacted many lives and has set such a good example to those all around him.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment