Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It got better.

Last night my night ended up much better than I thought. It was one of those perfect quiet nights. I came home and beat Chris so I finished dishes and did some things I needed to do. Once he got home we talked about some business we need to take care of and he comforted me and talked about our possible options. We still have a little research but we have mainly come to a conclusion on what we need to do. I am a funny person sometimes. If you know me you know that I like to worry too much. I wouldn't say a lot but I worry. I'm a worrier. I worry about everyone around me. Sometimes I think I worry more about others than myself. I know that's not good but Im getting better at it.
After we talked for some time, we had some delicious dinner. We had some bomb ribs with potatoes and corn! It was perfect and I still have some left overs I plan on having once I get home. And I must confess Chris was being really silly last night. He was making me laugh because we had Itunes on and he was singing and dancing. He's too cute ! Then I was changing the songs and he grabs my hand and we slow danced. Just the two of us. It was a perfect memory. I love good nights like last night. He is such a sweetie and made my day 100% better.
Thank you Chris I love you so much.

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment