Thursday, June 9, 2011

I feel good

I feel so good today because of three main reasons:


1. I feel very accomplished.

2. The weekend will be here tomorrow and I am going out of town.

3. I have been doing good at working out and eating healthier.


There are so many things going on in my life and I would be lying if I said I wasnt the least bit stressed out. I do know one thing. When we have to go through some hard, difficult times we can either grow and learn from them or fall apart and go the opposite direction. I am glad that Im giving it all that I got and my husband has been very supportive in everything. He is so patient and perfect.

But at least the weekend is here and I couldn't be happier. I am going to enjoy the woods by playing games, sleeping, running in the woods, and last but not least bond with my family.
I am excited and cant wait to leave.









(LAST YEAR RUDD CAMP OUT)
June 2010- it was pure bliss, where my hubby said I love you.
Aweee


Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment