Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He is always my hot date




















One of my favorite things about being married is having someone to be by my side whenever we go anywhere. It's so much fun! We go on date, receptions, temple, out on a walk, grocery shopping, out to parties, and so on. He is so sweet to go along with most of my plans. In return I always try and be helpful and supportive of Chris. Here are some pictures of us on an average Saturday. We start out by getting ready, driving there, having a great time, socializing, and then we finish up by watching a movie and relaxing. Those are my favorite kind of days. The days where we spend the entire day together. We had so much fun specially when we went to Josh and Elbas reception. Chris actually danced with me - to Spanish music . I was soo happy he actually did it. Arent we cute?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment