Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Was delicious. It was perfect and we had an awesome time.

After Chris and I watched "UNKNOWN" (which I highly recommend because it was very good movie and it kept me at the edge of my seat) We got dinner ready. We made some delicious home made fried chicken. It was our second time making it and it turned out excellent. Chris mainly was frying the chicken while I prepared everything else. We made some smashed potatoes, corn, salad- olive garden style, and lemon bars. Everything was so perfect. We were kind of rushing because we started a little later than we shoud've but my family was running fashionably late. HA HA, but then again it's very rare when they're on time. This was one of my favorite dinners we have ever made. Lucky for me my husband is so good at cooking and helping me out with everything. I am very gratefull for him and how wonderful and amazing he is towards me.
PS my family loved all the food and we hardly had any left overs. YAY! That's always a good sign when you make tons of food and its all gone by the end of the night.

Thank YOu Christopher! MUah xoxoxooxoxox



Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment