Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Monday birthdays Pt1

The past two Mondays have been very Happy birthdays for us indeed. Just recently finding out we're pregnant really has made us very grateful for each other. We have been celebrating and having so many good times.

Here is the highlights of our birthday:

I was woken up to my wondeful husband surprising me with a wonderful homemade card. It melted my heart and made me so happy. (Thank you loves for being so sweet!!!)
My birthday went by too fast and I maintained very busy. It started out with me going to class from nine till noon. At 1230 I went to lunch with some of my best girl friends. It was my sister, Ana, Candice an Emma. At firehouse sub, they give away a free sub for anyones birthday. I advise you to go there on your birthday who doesnt love free things???
We got to hang out for an hour and we had a great time. I did take pictures but theyre on another computer.. woooppsss. After that I worked from two till seven. Yepp you heard me I worked and went to school. How awesome am i? Ha ha just kidding. Then, after work I picked up my amazing hubby and we headed to my parents. Chris surprised me with the cutest homemade cake I have ever seen. It was beautiful. :) I fell in love with him all over again. We had carne asada and yummy cake at my parents. we had a good evening with the family. A few of my friends came over as well and i got some really cute gifts. My family and my friends truly made it a memorable and enjoyable day. Once we finished dinner we were dancing and hanging out like the old times. We laughed so hard!! I missed my best friends they are so good to me. We left really late and then went to the store.
Side story on my birthday- In between school and lunch i took a dollar store prego test. I tested POSITIVE!!! It was the best gift i've ever received. I immediatley called some friends and asked them about it and they assured me I was. I then called Chris and he was sooo happy! We still weren't a hundred percent so we had to control ourselves. When we were headed home at night we bought a first response test and it was very clear that I was pregnant. We couldnt stop smiling and hugging each other. WE practice telling people with the rommate and he didnt believe us. It was funny. I wish I would've recorded it.
The next day we told our family members and they are all very happy for us. We are so excited to be parents and have a child of our own. We can't stop thinking about it or talking about it. SO if you hear me talk about it i'm sorry I cant help it that Im very excited.
Only took us ten months to get prego. I am doing my best to eat healthy and be good, specially these first three months. I can't wait to get passed these first months because I am a little nervous about it. Sometimes I think to myself that I shouldntve told anyone till further down the road but it's all up to the Lord. I have faith and will pray so much for our future family.

That was honestly the best birthday I've ever had. I am so happy. I Will keep my blog posted as soon as I go to the OBGYN this next Tuesday. I am praying that it will all work out.




Love,
future baby mama
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment