Thursday, August 4, 2011

Going back...

In case you haven't heard.
Chris and I have decided that we are going back to school!!!

Since we don't have any kids or things in the way we decided that we need to prepare ourselves to have a back up plan. Plus we believe we're both very smart and we're determined to fnish something we should've done a while ago.
I am feeling very good about this decision and I know it'll benefit us in the long run.

We'll get to exercise our brains and challenge ourselves. After all we are feeling kind of stuck where we're at its time we expand our horizons. I am going to keep going after my dream and I want Chris to go after his. We are capable of accomplishing good things, specially if we have the Lord on our side.

Have a great day after all its almost the weekend !!!! WOO HOOO..


I have so much to look forward to this weekend. We are planning on doing tons of chores around the house and then Saturday afternoon we are getting a couples massage!!! My very first professional one I can't wait it'll be such a good fun time.

Ill let you know how it goes.





Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment