Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yup its true!

I love my husband soo much that I think it is very important to let him know every day how much I appreciate him. If you love someone let them know every day.

Here is the message I sent him today. :) And I mean every word. Hes so amazing.



Thank you so much for being my rock, my love, my sweet tender loving man, I appreciate so much everything that you do. I am going to try so much better to make you a happy husband every minute of every day. I don't know what I would do without you. You are the reason Ive been able to accomplish so much in the last couple months thank you babe. I am so happy and thankful to be with you. I cant wait for our vacation next month. I know it'll happen and it will all work out. I fall in love with you a little more each and every day. Thank you for being the most hard working man that Ive ever seen. You do so much and I wish I could keep up with you so that I can give you what you give me and continue to give me. I love you Christopher,..



I'm in a good mood today! Its been a great day and only going to get better once I hit the gym for an hour. I'm so excited! I went on Tuesday to a really good class and it gave me a really good work out. I was able to attend a class called SET 24 and my legs are still soar from it. I love it when you work out so much that you wake up feeling like a truck hit you. :P

Have a great day! My weekend starts now.. Time to go party at baby Hailies birthday and then go to the gym.

I will see my hubby at 11! only four more hours till i get my kisss .. xoxoxoxo
haha

gratitude

love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment