Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting better at this..

It feels so good to accomplish good things and to make time for really important things. Chris and I have been doing so much better at reading scriptures. We've read almost every day for the past week. I can see how it brings us together and how it really protects us against the adversary. Throughout the year and half that we've been together we do read scriptures from time to time. I would say sometimes a few times a week and sometimes we just fall asleep before we know it. There's one thing that we score a TEN out of a TEN at and that is praying. We have been so good at that. We pray at least twice a day if not more. That has helped us out so much with everyday trials and decisions that we have to make. It makes a huge difference and I promise that if you do this with your partner you will feel the love stronger and it will help you overcome anything. It's amazing we dont have to have any money or be popular to communicate with the Lord it's amazing. He loves us all and I know that as you bring him into your family and marriage, or simply your life he will be there guiding you and holding your hand when things get tough.
I know that the more we try to be better at attending church, listening and taking it in unto your own understanding, praying, reading scriptures, committing to your callings, doing what is right, paying your TITHING, and serving others; we will be happier and find a greater meaning of why we are on earth.
I know that we can't stop life from happening and giving us a hard time from time to time but when you build a strong foundation you will be able to overcome anything. Keep Satan far away from you as you can, and invite Heavenly Father into your life. It's the best thing you can do. I am so thankful that I married Chris in the Temple and that we are sealed for time and all eternity. What a beautiful blessing. It feels so good to know that if we do what is right, the promises Heavenly Father makes will all come true. I miss going to the Temple just within these two weeks that it has been closed. Next week I am going to try to go at least once if not twice. I am so excited.
I've missed the Temple so much you have no idea. Temple dates with your husband or your family are the best.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment