Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monday Night FUN and then some.

We got a chance to celebrate Papa Kirks birthday with them. We had dinner with them and got to catch up. In case you don't know my father in laws name is Kirk and I like to call him papa Kirk. :)
He's such a good father and I look up to him so much. After dinner with our Rudd family we went home and Chris did some work on the computer while I took my dear buddy on a walk/run. I say walk/run because it's been a while since I've been out there and it felt good. I decided that Buddy is such a fun partner to run with because he has so much energy and he's super fast. I know he will help me out with my speed. Im also really considering doing the Mesa triathalon in October. So I better kick it up to high gear so that I will be in good enough shape. It's still not a 100% final because I need to figure out my schedule and see if I really want to do it because you know everything costs a ton of money now a days. Im hoping that I'll be able to do it. It's been like 9 months since I did a tri, the last event w did was Ragnar- and that was a lot of fun. It was the hardest thing I've done but it was so much fun and well worth it. Im hoping we'll do it again with couple in the future to improve our times and now that we know how its done we'll be much better prepared.
On tuesday I got to work!!! I've been workng on several photo shoots and photography business that I need to do. I'm really close to being done but I still have some things to do. So between the computer, tv, and chores thats where half my day went. Although it was a little bit of a lazy day I was being productive. I even cooked a very good dinner for Chris and I. We've really been trying new foods and we've been doing awesome at succedding in all our cooking. Sunday- Chris made some delicious friend chicken with mashed potatoes and yesterday I made Salmon seasoned by me and some rice to go along with it. For my first time it wasn't half bad, we almost finished everything but we have a few left overs. I have to admit that it feels so good to make a good meal and sit down and enjoy it.
After dinner we were relaxing and got ready to visit our good friends Amy and Drew Stewart. We got to finally meet their baby girl Sophie and she was a doll!!!! I got to hold her for about 4 hours. :D She is the cutest baby girl I have seen in a long time. I took about a million pictures of her because she is precious. The entire time she only cried once!! And that was so we could change her diaper and give her some more bottle. I am so happy for the Stewarts and Im thankful for their example to our family. I hope to raise children as beautiful and obedient as theirs someday. The last thing we did last night was visit my family. We got to talk and hang out with them for a little while. We then went home and fell asleep so fast. Ha!

Our week is already filled with exciting and wonderful moments I cant wait to see what the rest of this week brings. Hopefully we are productive on Saturday do our house chores we want to do and then have some fun in the evening. We are thinking about going to the movies.

Have a good week!

Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment