Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Way over due, but I want to post it






























Easter Sunday consisted of going to church and being with both our
families. We had so much visiting both sides.
First, we went to a big family dinner with the Rudd family and
we had some delicious food! Then, our nephews and niece
went on an Easter egg hunt. I just took about a million pictures
to capture their cuteness.
After that we had some dessert and talked for a little while.
Then, we went to my parents and visited and while Chris took a
nap my sister and I watched TV. We had a pretty good time and
finished the evening off with watching a movie that I don't even
remember because I fell asleep too. Ha ha it was an action
movie that's all I remember dozing away from.
I am happy that we had such a good time with both sides.
I love my families.
They are my world.
I love living oly ten minutes away from them, aren't they
beautiful?
PS NO ONE IS EVER TOO OLD FOR EASTER BASKETS
Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment