Monday, May 23, 2011

Sometimes Mondays can be good

I've realized that if you make your Monday productive
it can be positive. Regardless what your feelings are
about Mondays you have the option of making them good.

Today I went to the gym and hit up Zumba toning. It was fun
and I was so happy I got up at eight just so I can dance in the morning
to work out and shake my BUM BUM. Then, I went and bought some
groceries that we needed. As soon as I got home after running
those errands I got ready to go visit one of my friends. I was so
excited to see my friend Candice.

That was just the first half of my day and the rest I spent working.
After that we went to FHE at my moms and had a bbq.
And we just got to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I love days like today. I love my family so much and I know
that if I put them before anything in this life our families
and our lives will be blessed.


Enjoy your families, theyre the greatest gifts you will ever receive.
:)


Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment