Saturday, January 22, 2011

Windcave Hike

Woops I always mess up uploading pictures. Well here you go
some pictures from the hike Brittany and I went
on while she was in town we had
so much fun :)
Maybe next time we'll be hiking in Alaska sometime
I would love that more than you know
I've known her since the 6th grade





Believe it or not , I got hurt while taking this ^ picture.
Lol i kept hiting my body in the hole, and hurting
myself it was not pleasent at all..



What a beautiful view of Phoenix.




I wish my friend wasn't so far away so I could go visit her or she could come down more often but it is very expensive to fly to Alaska or to fly back home.

We had so much fun hiking on this day and let me tell you it was beautiful. Over cast, not too hot and not too cold. Days like this make me love Arizona.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that hike... now that I have two kids I never get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hike!! It also helps that it's only about 10 minutes away from my house, haha...I even took Wyatt when he was 5 months old because it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I wanted to say THANKS for entering my photo giveaway- for your sweet comments and support (:

    ReplyDelete