Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homework fun!

While we were engaged I decided to take
one class that I need for my photography
degree. Its called Digital Arts Survey,
which was quite a trip to try and make time
for this and plan the wedding and schedule
appointments, work and try and have a social life.
I only took one class and that's all I needed last
semester. Although it doesn't seem like a lot it
was for me, specially because I didn't really
enjoy my time in there. I didn't like our assignments
nor did I enjoy our teacher who always showed weird
ART! I didn't understand why he didn't show a descent
piece of art . Most of it was way out of line. But
I am happy I made it even though I wanted to quit
halfway through it. I passed this boring class with a B!
Anyways I'm done with my SCHPIEL about Art 202.
I better focus on positve things, I learned a lot and I
don't have to ever suffer through that again. Yay!

I would like to share with you my first project that I
did and got a 100% on, which is the photography project.
We had to portray our identity in a photograph, so since
I find myself often identifying with my husband. That's
why I asked him for his help. We ended up doing an awesome
job together although we didn't have much time to take them.
Here are the photographs, I loved the way they turned out.




No comments:

Post a Comment