Monday, January 17, 2011

First comes marriage.. then a house !

This is what the house first looked like when we first moved in.
We have done some work to it since then and would like to do a lot
more in the near future. I absolutely love our new house and we have
so much fun living together and having our own place to live.
We were doing paperwork for our house during our honeymoon actually
and it took us like a week after that to finish all the process.
I was so excited to hear we finally got it. Juan took like a week and
a half to paint everything except for our three spare bedrooms. We will
soon get those finished I hope.
Here are some pictures of our beautiful home before.
I love our HOME SWEET HOME.
<3
Thanks to my hard working
man who is the main bread
winner. He amazes me in every
way. The end




























No comments:

Post a Comment