Friday, January 21, 2011

Wedding Recap

Now this is something that I've been wanting to write down somewhere
but I just didn't know how or where.
I have to confess some things .
I had the most memorable wedding a girl could ever dream of.
But....
There are a few things I wish I would've taken more time and had more
money to take care of.



1. I wish I wouldnt have ordered a cake from NANCY CAKES.
She Made my day so stressfull. I am not even kidding, she wanted to
arrive like 6 hours early to drop off the cake because she had some
other receptions to deliver. IDC!! So if you know anyone out there who
is even considering a cake made DO NOT GO TO THIS Woman. She
was all talk.
She also just dropped off the cake and didnt finish it the way I wanted it to,
not to mention it was $500.00 ... Too much money for an unsatisfied client.
Chris and I even thought to ourselves we couldve made an attempt to make
it ourselves and it mightve been just as good..
Or I should've called my trusty Mexican friends to hook it up.. Gurrr but it
was delicious although it burned a whole in my pockets.
Btw Chris had to put the roses on it because she failed to do it. I am so proud of him :)





2. Something I wish I would've done is had my dress designed to me. If only
we would've had more time because planning a wedding in four months is not
easy at all. I know I'm a big baby for saying that but truth be told I had to set up
most of the appointments and go out and find things I like when I had no idea what
I wanted. All I wanted was to be married to my sweet love. Don't get me wrong
though it's not like I didn't like my dress it was just that I wish it would've been
more personal and meant more for my body type. Plus when I had my quinceanera
I had mine made by my good friend from church and it was fabulous.
One more thing I would've like to get a dress made by someone is that the dress I bought
was super pricey for me, but I had to have it!
I spent like a little under $1000 on it. Here's a picture so you can see it .





3. Had my Canon working so I could've gotten some images I would've liked, or made someone I know have it all night so that they could've captured images in their perspective. I would like to add that my photographer did an awesome job but unfortunately some of my images were lost. It doesn't really make me sad unless I think about it because our wedding day meant so much to me. I wanted every little thing to be captured. So that's all I would've liked. The most important pictures were saved and thats the best part. Plus I cant take pictures with me when I die as long as I am sealed to my husband the rest is history. Anyways I wish I wouldve had a second photographer. But I do love Sarahs work she did amazing :)





4. I wish I could've gotten a cool place outdoorsy so that it would've been a different
scenery than just the typical mormon reception. Although it still looked so beautiful
That just would've been my dream WEDDING. All in all the reception looked great I
just would've like to have it outdoors specially in this beautiful time of year.



Those are just very few nitpicky things that I would've like to change but don't get me
wrong I am very content with how it all turned out and I did feel like a *PRINCESS WITH
HER PRINCE CHARMING* I am so in love with him and im glad I got married to him in the
Mesa, AZ temple. Its so amazing waking up next to my best friend and of course my husband.

He is so loveable, tender, sweet, and always puts up with my crazyness.
I <3 him forever and ever!


Sincerely,
Perla

No comments:

Post a Comment