Thursday, March 31, 2011

Smiling is good for you :)

I finally have a chance to share wirh you some more of our Honeymoon pictures. Arent they adorable?
♥ We went to Sedona, AZ (so beautiful)
♥ We got to do a lot of touring and relaxing
♥ Our hotel was very affordable, and it was in the perfect spot
♥ We went hiking a couple times, which meant we talked a lot
♥ We went shopping around in the suvenier shops
♥ We went four wheeling on our own, just the two of us !
♥ We got to go on a weeklong honeymoon !
♥ We bonded so much and it was worth every penny spent.
♥ We got the romaintic room which meant our own hot tub!!!
♥ We went to a very fancy restaurant one night and we loved it
♥ He took me to the Grand Canyon for my first time.
♥ We went to this awesome Zoo by Flagstaff & it was tons of fun.
♥ I got a ton of pictures of my baby, thats always a plus.
♥ This has been one of the best weeks of my life. The End!

I am so proud to be his wife. I would be so lost without him

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment