Monday, October 17, 2011

We're thinking

Maybe a mini vacation this weekend? To escape this heat, and go up to Payson with the trailer and taking all three dogs with us. I hope we get to but it depends on a couple of things since it's so short notice. I think it'll be fun. My man, me and our doggies. Plus Paysons like down to the 40s at night and only reaches a high of 79 in the day, compared to 98 here..

I love the fall months and I specially love the holidays. Im so excited that Thanksgiving is in 5 weeks. Chris and I are planning another trip that we'll hopefully go on for sure. :P

We'll see what happens we just like to take it day by day.

Im excited that tomorrow I have a OB/GYN apptment and Chris will be able to go with me. I can't wait to see how big Rudd baby is, and how the baby is doing. We love you RUDD BABY, Im so excited to meet you.


<3

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yay for babies! and thanks giving! but babies are WAY BETTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I AGREE!! Who doesn't love the one holiday that we get to pig out on some delicious home made food with our families?? But better yet seeing a baby smile or giggle with chubby cheeks.

    ReplyDelete