Monday, October 17, 2011

My immune systems needs to step it up

I'VE BEEN HORRIBLY SICK TWICE IN A THREE MONTH PERIOD.

I never get this sick. I don't know if its because of nursery or the fact that I'm pregnant. I don't know but I sure don't like this feeling one bit. And it's not the throwing up sick but the cold, congested, sore throat sick.
I am a horrible sick person. Some people are good at it and relax and watch TV but Im not. I just get depressed and so bored.

That's why this weekend was horrible. I couldn't sleep, I kept tossing and turning and then I couldn't breathe beause of my throat. UGH! So frustrating and this happened on both Friday and Saturday night. By Sunday I was exhausted, grumpy and sad. I woke up in a bad mood because I want to feel better and I still didn't so that automatically made me cranky. I don't understand why I have to be sick so much because I have always had an awesome immune system and hardly ever got sick before this.

And at church we have our nursery callings so we can't call in whenever we really need to because we need to find subs in advance and our nursery leader is sick sometimes and goes out of town so that makes it rather more challenging. Being in nursery has its ups and downs. Luckily for us they called another lady this weekend to help us out so now it won't be as hard. So yesterday we made it to church on time :) and we had a pretty good class. My favorite little girl wasnt there so that was a downer, but oh well. YES I DID JUST SAY I HAVE A FAVORITE, it's not like they're my kids they're just our nursery kids. Ha ha. Once we got done with church I finished my big wedding pics and I gave the newlywed couple their discs. Then, we went and visited my parents and had some lunch. That's when things went a little downhill. I ate this yummy STEW and let me tell you it was so YUMMY! I don't know what happened but I had my first ( WARNING : IF YOURE EATING OR EASILY DISGUSTED IM SORRY JUST CLOSE THIS PAGE) incident with throwing up. EWWE in my parents bathroom, hey at least I made it to the toilet. Keep in mind that I am now in week 13 and should be done with morning sickness. I dont get it, but I do think it has to do with me being under the weather. I wasn't feeling good at all the entire day and I think I ate too fast, and the flem on the back on my throat was grossing me out. That's why I believe it has to do with all the yucky stuff I have in my throat. After that I tried to finish the rest of my soup very slowly and carefully and I felt so much better.
Sorry if that's a gross story but it's weird when I experience random things like that since it doesn't happen to me, ever- hardly ever.

Then, we went home and had to do some other pictures. YAY! Once I finally finished this pregnancy shoot I did I was able to relax. By that time I had a migrane, I was feeling like having another incident, my throat was hurting and very tired. Not a good combination for pregnant emotional person. I went to the room and just bawled my eyes out. I was so sad and I keep feeling so helpless. I feel like there's nothing I can do- since I can't really take medicine. I just want to have a good time but I feel like this trial of me being sick and tired is not as easy as I thought it'd be. Lucky for me I have a strong sweet husband such as Chris, who is always concerned for me and willing to do whatever it takes to make me feel better.

Chris held me close to him and just listened to me complain and let it all out. Then, he took care of me and helped me with anything that I needed or wanted. I could feel his love and that made me feel better. I am so thankful and I honestly couldn't have ended up with a more perfect man for me. We grow closer and closer when we turn to each other and the Lord when we have a hard time with something.

I must report that I feel so much better today, not a hundred percent but so much better.

Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment