Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I cant wait

My nephew Malcom is going to be born any day and Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to be my first nephew that I'll get to know ever since he's a baby baby and I am so excited. We keep praying for his safe arrival and I want Malcom to know that I want to hold him and take tons of pictures of him real soon. So please hurry so we can shower you with our love and hold you.

I love babies and I love my family even more. I can remember the day that my sister-in-law Mandi told us that she was pregnant with a second baby. OH words can't express my happiness and love for my new family. They are so much fun and we love being around them. I'll post pictures of my adorable nephew as soon as I meet him, today is his due date so let's hope it's sometime this weekend. :)


Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment