Monday, October 10, 2011

Picking up my slack

Since I've been pregnant it has been a billion times harder to stay on top of everything that life brings me. It doesn't matter what task it is I feel like I can't do it or I just don't have the energy to do it. I may sound a bit dramatic but these are my true feelings. I feel like I can never be on top of laundry and dishes. I am trying so hard yet I feel like it's not hard enough. I am so blessed to have the family and husband that I do have. They have all been nothing but perfect to me. Specially Chris he's been helping me so much and stepping it up to the plate more than enough. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. Although this pregnancy has been a little hard for me to get used to it has brought Chris and I together more than I ever thought possible. He truly is the answer to my prayers that I kept praying about over and over again. This pregnancy is also another answer to our prayers.
I didn't know if I could have kids- truth be told and it took us eight months to get pregnant. Although I know that's not a long time compared to other people it seemed long to me. I figured if we didn't get pregnant in a year we would go see a doctor in that field. I can't express to you how excited we are to be pregnant and everything has been good. A little before we got pregnant we had been praying and praying for our future family and Heavenly Father answered us in such a special way.
So therefore my little complaints are insignificant I must endure whatever comes my way and we must be stronger than ever. It's not easy but I know it'll be worth it.





Love,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment