Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love being busy but..

I miss my husband. I am very close to him and I love to spend as much time with him as I can but since I have work and school its been hard to go without seeing each other almost for an entire day. The only thing keeping me sane is the weekends and getting to see my baby at night.
We are in an urget need for a date and we are finally going on one this Saturday!! Wooo hooo. We figure we'll do the traditional dinner&movie. I like going out with my baby and spending lots and lots of quality time. My favorite thing is when he opens doors for me and treats me like a lady. It's the most amazing and special feeling in the world.

I have never been so excited to have a break like this Monday!! I don't even know what Im going to do. I don't know if I want to stay home and just relax or go to gym and visit some friends and family. I am still undecided. I guess I should probably just wait until this weekend to figure all that out.
Dont holidays make you get so excited just because they dont make you go to school? Well this is just what I need. I am used to going to work and school from nine to seven at night. I hope all of you have an amazing weekend because mine will be awesome.

Love ,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment