Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Seriously, Where did September go?

I cant believe I havent wrote but like a few times this month. We've been so busy at the Rudd house. It seems like all we do is work, school, sleep and eat.
Although I have to admit I've been having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to being pregnant. Here are a couple reasons why:
1. I am sooooooooo emotionoal.
2. I am always hungry.
3. My apettite is not so great right now.
4. Sleep gets harder and harder.
5. The tiredness is killing me.
6. I am very sensitive and moody.
7. My senses such as my smelling has been enhanced to a level I didnt know was possible.
8. But the worst has to be the nights. I am getting evening sickness so bad.

Although it all seems like I'm being negative at this point I don't mean to be. Im just stating the facts. Don't worry I am very thankful and I feel blessed to be pregnant. I am so excited and look forward to having a new member in our family.

Here are some positive things:
1. I have a wonderful husband that I have bonded with more than ever with this pregnancy.
2. I am getting spoiled by family, and friends.
3. You get special treatments and people are more understanding.
4. I will find out what I'm having in a little less than two months.
5. I have something amazing to look forward to.
6. Chris and I will be parents before we know it. WOOO HOOO!!
7. I will make my parents first-time grandparents and they are so excited.


I always try to be positive and look at the glass half full instead of half empty. I am praying hard that I stay strong because I am nervous and a little scared. I have some nights that are so hard for me because my body feels so weird and I dont feel good whatsoever that all I can do is cry cry and Chris will just hold me and try to make me feel better- which he does.
I am so excited and I can't wait to be done with the first trimester in a week! :)
I will be almost a third of the way done and I hear the second trimester is the best.


I have to say that I am very excited that its going to start getting cooler since fall is around the corner. Also, our one year anniversary is in a month!! I can't believe I have been married for almost a year now.
I feel so blessed and loved next to my husband and the people in our lives. I know I will get through the hard times and I just need to suck it up and take it day by day.
Sundays are what help ease my weeks.

Love,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment