Thursday, September 8, 2011

Best lunch ever..

This week we bought Season 8 of the Office and we are already in love.

We had lunch and watched two episodes today!!

<3 what an amazing way to my spend my free hour.

It was so delicious and it reminded me of our engagements.

Chris didnt like The Office at first, he got introduced to it by me.. He watched it from the very beginning and that's when he started liking it. And ever since then we fell in love, got married and continued watching the office. It holds a special place in my heart. Ha ha Jk but we do love the show.

We watched probably half of season 8 so I'm excited to see what we missed and laugh at how dumb Michael is. Im going to miss him.. OH and season premier will be two weeks from today. I cant wait. It gives me something to look forward to. Hopefully time goes fast because I want to finish this semester and graduate , and then have this amazing baby!! I know Im jumping ahead of myself but if you know me you know thats just the way my personality is.

So heres to an amazing semester and rest of the year!!! did I mention im so excited about septmeber because that means weather has to cool down at least a little bit and our anniversary is in less than two months. I still love him like when I got married. We still got that newlywed love!!!


Love love love you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment