Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekend this last.

No doubt about it we all love weekends. Specially me. I am working working school school study and then trying to see my wonderful husband is quite the rush. So on the weekends we get some amazing alone time and get to go on dates, take naps, and just relax for a couple minutes.
I think we can get all caught up in our lives and not get to see the beauty in the small and simple things. Although we still both had busy morning-afternoons, we had decided since early on that we would go on a date. :) We went to applebees and a enjoyed a much needed evening together. The only bad thing was we had to wait about a half hour and I was hungry, and we were sorrounded by the most annoying-high maintanence people I have ever been sorrounded by. It was quite the eventful night, very entertaining. We then went and saw some baby things at wal-mart and it was sooo cute!! I loved looking at all the cute baby things with Chris. It truly feels like a dream come true to be pregnant and look around for our future baby things. As of right now we havent bought many things but just a crib--- haha I know right?? But I can explain. We got it super cheap and couldnt pass this opportunity. We got it for a fifth of the price brand new! We are so happy and excited to get the nursery ready in the next coming months. I am already coming up with some very exciting and fun ideas.
Then after grocery shopping and such we came home to watch some TV and sleep!!! DId I mention I cant stay up past ten and I feel very sluggish all day. Its funny I never thought Id be this way but I guess something had to slow me down.

Sunday we went to church and it was uplifting. We made it early to church and you'd be proud. Lately we havent been too good on being prompt but we are going to make it our goal to be early to Sacrament every Sunday. We need to be the best we can be specially with this baby inside of me, we've got to be good examples and stay on our toes. May I add that our nursery class consisted of three amazing little ones. It was fun we played, we sang, we learned, we ate snacks, and we played dodgeball!! Ha ha . Perfect calling for Chris and I. During our nursery time we had these subs with us and they were lots of fun. Theyre a sweet cute couple and they shared some stories with us. They touched me and I wish I could help out others like them. I wont get into too much detail but they cant have babies & theyve been married for eight years.
And here I am almost married for a year and pregnant. LIfe is too good to be true sometimes. I know they'll be parents someday specially with heavenly fathers plan. I know that whatever happens I have heavenly father and an amazing family to support me. :) Life is good and although it's been a little hard for me I know I can do it and Ill get on my knees as much as I have to. I feel very blessed. I feel loved.

Life is too short to be upset or angry about. I will enjoy everything that comes my way and I will do the best I can to be a wonderful wife to Chris. He has been taking such good care of me. Our love has matured in so many ways with the past year and half that I've been with him.


I love him sooo much!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment