Monday, February 11, 2013

can you feel the love?

My last post was a little too strong for my taste. I don't like to focus on the bad but sometimes I need to be honest to myself. I need to take a step back and take it easy. I tend to take on too much and get overwhelmed more than I should. So to change the mood because it's Valentines Day this week I want to make a list of things that I have been loving lately.. And of course I will post some lovey dovey pictures of my hubby and I <3 1. I love that I am getting better at the routines I need to to do with my son. 2. I love that we have been cooking more at home more . 3. I love that for Valentine's Day we got a zoo membership. 4. I love my husband more than ever right now! 5. I love my sons cute little personality coming out more and more everyday. 6. I love that I am getting more and more photography gigs. 7. I love that we are getting better at building better habits. 8. I love my family so much! 9. I love that my house is completely silent because both babies are napping. 10. I love the weather today it has been amazing!!! 11. I love my mom with all my heart, she is always there for us and is always willing to babysit. 12. I love Timothy and Chris 13. I love that it's love week all week! 14. I love that I am able to stay home with the babies. 15. I love the rainy weather. 16. I love that Easter is next month, 17. I love photography so much! 18. I love my family more and more every day. 19. I love my ward and neighborhood. 20. I love my Saviour and the gospel. I am so excited for Valentines Day, we are trying to plan something fun and exciting. I will share later what it is if all goes well. I don't want to write about all the things that I think will happen but instead I will blog it once it happens. :) I hope you have a loveable week with your loved ones and dont forget to share the love! love always, Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment