Saturday, February 9, 2013

2013

It's been too long since I've blogged and I need to try and write about fun things we've been doing. My life is always crazy busy for the most part. I'm not just making this up i'm being very sincere and honest. ha ha.. Right now I am a stay home mom with a very active 10 month old baby- Timothy, and I watche my 8 month old niece 4 out of the 7 days a week. I love it and at the same time it's been the hardest job i've ever done. Some days are awesome, and we play, laugh and nap the day away, some days are not as blissful as i'd like them to be. But I offered to babysit my niece so I compromised myself in this position. I honestly don't want anyone else to watch my niece because I feel like I truly will love and watch her at the same time. I also like how Timothy is learning to play with another baby and he is going to be very close to his cousin. :) In a normal day with two babies I change about 8 or so diapers, and thats only for the time I have her. (She goes potty a lot more than my son). For the time being I don't work with my old boss, but someday maybe next year I will go back and work with her again. I love working and making money but at the same time I know I need to make my son my priority and take care of things at home even if that means sacrificing money and helping my boss. My family comes first to me and the rest follows. I truly have loved watching Timothy grow and taking care of him. He is such a cute little loveable boy. His personality is really starting to shine through. I can't believe he is going to be a year old in two months. I think I need to get going on planning his birthday party. I want to throw him a big fun birthday bash !!! We'll see though I have to figure out if it will even be worth the effort since he's only one and he won't remember it. (I honestly love an excuse to party!!!) I plan on being a better blogger this year and even though I'm trying to learn to keep up with Timothy I must try and blog at least once a week, even if it's a little update. I dont think I'll be a great blogger but I want to improve so that I can look back and be able to review my year with some highlights of our lives! Here's to a great year and to see what adventures this year will bring.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOO adorable...I mean, seriously! I just want to pinch those cheekies!! Anyway, I'm excited for you to blog more...I always like to see how you guys are doing :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll just wholeheartedly second all of what Rachel said! He is SO adorable! And I'm so excited to hear more from you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete