Monday, February 3, 2014

Our new callings

I am super duuper excited about my new calling!!
I am a primary teacher for the 7-8 year olds and I couldn't be happier. I have a huge class and  I am still getting the hang of it but I know it'll just keep getting better and better.
When I got baptized as a member I was 12 years old so I've always felt like I missed out on primary. Now that I have this calling I'm loving every minute of it. I am learning so much, specially those primary songs.

Chris is the an assistant ward clerk now! He was a little sad/bummed about being released as the ward librarian. I know he will love his calling because that's just the type of person he is, have I mentioned how much I love him?? He's such a wonderful worthy loving priesthood holder.




We feel extremely blessed right now. Good night.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am also in Primary and Jeff is also an assistant ward clerk! Twinners!! We both really like our callings, and so I'm sure you guys will too! ;)

    ReplyDelete