Monday, June 18, 2012

Fathers Day

Photobucket Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there. You mean so much to your families. I want to especially thank my husband who sacrifices so much for our family. He is the best father I could've asked for. He is so perfect and loving to Timothy. My favorite part about being a mother is watching Chris and Timothy bond together. Well I have many favorite things but this is one of the many. Dear Chris(baby daddy), I love being married to you, the end! You brighten my days and you're very loving, patient, and kind. God truly knew that I needed someone patient and kind to be my partner. I honestly dont know what I would do without you. You are so perfect for me. As I watch you with Timothy I can honestly say that I love when you calm him down and put him to sleep when I'm running out of ideas. Timothy has a great example in his life. I hope he turns out to be a loving man like yourself. Thanks for all that you do babe and I am so glad we were able to become parents at the most perfect time. Timothy and I feel constantly blessed to have you in our lives. I love everything about you but I admire your talents for being the perfect dad. Thanks hun. Te amo siempre. Perla Rudd

No comments:

Post a Comment