Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Grandma Rudd








I was so happy that I was able to meet such a special woman, who has a beautiful family. I am so thankful for her raising such a beautiful and strong family. She's truly a beautiful person. Even though I didn't know her for that long I could tell she was an amazing woman. Chris would tell me really nice stories about her, and it made me realize that she truly was an inspirational woman.
I know she's in a much better place with her husband.
Chris is so adorable he told me the other day that next time she sees me she'll be able to recognize me and for this reason I am thrilled about the next time I see her. (She had Alzheimer's so she never really remembered me)

Unfortunately this woman of such wisdom and pureness passed away this past Monday. RIP Grandma Rudd, I am very happy I had the opportunity to meet her.




Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment