Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer what happened?

I know it's still hot but I have to say I can't believe how fast summer came and went. I can finally feel the temperature dropping after such a hot summer. I have to admit that Im pretty happy that I didn't have to be pregnant during this heat because I would've been one very grumpy girl. It was hard enough being pregnant in the spring time. He he Anyways I will do a post putting all my favorite summer pictures but for now I will post a picture that I took of a dust storm last month. Aren't these Haboobs just wild??? Have a wonderful day, Im going to try because right now I've been having a little bit of a difficult time but I know I'll get through it. The weekend is near and tomorrow I am having some friends over so that makes me very happy :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment